Body Lipo Lincoln values its customers and respects their privacy.
Please note that personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (data subject); this includes (though not limited to) name, address, email address, age, purchase history, or even a digital identifier such as an IP address or a cookie ID.
• what information we collect;
• how we use your information;
• how we share and store your information;
• your rights; and
• other useful privacy and security-related matters.
We hope you take the time to read this policy. It is important to check back often for updates to this policy. If we make changes we consider to be important, we will let you know by placing a notice and/or contact you using other methods such as email.
What information we collect
We collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name and email address, with your consent during the account registration process for any of our services and features we offer on our website.
If you decide to place an order on the Body Lipo Lincoln website, we and/or our third-party processors will collect additional identifiable information such as your phone number, your billing address and your delivery address, as well as your payment information.
We may also collect information from you if you request information or customer support.
You may decline to share certain personal data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the service.
How we use your information
We process personal information for these services and business-related purposes:
• Account setup, verification and management: We use personal information that we collect to set up and administer your account, provide technical and customer support, verify your identity, process payment information, send important account and service information, and enhance your experience using the website.
For instance, we ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
• Personalisation: We use personal information to deliver and suggest tailored content to personalise your experience with our services. This process is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in delivering or presenting relevant content to our customers. For instance, your date of birth helps us provide you with recommendations of age-appropriate skincare products. We won’t display it or share this information externally.
• Direct Marketing: Subject to any preferences you have expressed (where applicable), we use personal information to deliver marketing and event communications to you across external platforms. We will do this during the period of your relationship with us and, unless specifically instructed otherwise by you, for a reasonable period of time after the relationship has ended in order to inform you about products, services, and events which we think may be of interest to you. If we send you a promotional email, it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving these marketing communications in the future. Please allow up to 48 hours for any changes you make to your marketing preferences to be fully processed. Please remember that even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you important service information related to your account and orders.
• Other purposes: We may be required to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of other persons in accordance with our legitimate interests.
How we share and store your information
Your personal information may be transferred or disclosed to any relevant member within our company or, subject to appropriate agreement, to third parties, for the processing of that personal information based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentially and security measures. These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your personal details in order to fulfil their function but may not use such information for any other purpose. We do not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others.
When you share personal data with the Body Lipo Lincoln, your information is stored in the back end of the website and in locations outside the direct control of Body Lipo Lincoln. Trusted third parties store your information to provide us with services. Examples of these functions would include the processing of data to process your order and maintain your account including the authorisation and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services, the management of marketing emails, the analysis of data, etc.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you, as a data subject have a number of rights which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. We will advise you in our response to your request if we are relying on any such exemptions.
• Access to information: You have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you. Should you wish to make such a request, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. We will fulfil your request by sending your copy electronically unless the request expressively specifies a different method. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
• Correction of personal data: You can request us to rectify and correct any personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect by contacting us at email@example.com. We will ensure to update your personal details and keep your data accurate. We provide you with account settings and tools to access some of the information associated with your account. You may update your account information at any time by accessing your account settings page. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, aching, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction or legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
• Right to withdraw consent: Where we have relied upon your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. For instance, to opt out of marketing, you can use the unsubscribe link found in the marketing communication you receive from us.
• Right of erasure: You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue processing. If at any point you wish for us to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. At your request, we will have any reference to you erased in our database.
• Right to data portability: This right allows you to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us with your consent or which was necessary for us to provide you with our products and services in a format which enables you to transfer that personal data to another organisation. You may have the right to have your personal data transferred by us directly to the other organisation, if this is technically feasible.
• Right to restrict processing of personal data: You have the right in certain circumstances to request that we suspend our processing of your personal data. Where we suspend our processing of your personal data we will still be permitted to store your personal data, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions.
• Right to object to the processing of personal data: You have the right to object to our use of your personal data which is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, we may continue to process your personal data, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or we need to process your personal data in connection with any legal claims.
• Rights relating to automated decision making and profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing (without human involvement) where that decision produces a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you. This right means you can request that we involve one of our employees or representatives in the decision-making process. We are satisfied that we do not make automated decisions of this nature.
Other useful privacy and security-related matters
• Protection: We are concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Body Lipo Lincoln or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If we experience a data breach, we will notify all affected users or specific regulatory bodies as quickly as 72 hours after we become aware of the breach. We use the latest strong encryption technology to ensure that all transactional information is protected to the highest standard. Transactional information includes any credit or debit card details, your personal contact information, together with any other names and addresses you provide when you place an order for delivery to another address, and your purchasing history.
• Data Retention: We only retain the personal data collected from a user as long as the user’s account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and resolve disputes etc.
– Site Analytics Cookies: We use analytic cookies and tracking and tagging technology such as Google Analytics and a Facebook Pixel on our site to better understand how our customers are using our site so we can continually improve and optimise. This information is anonymised and aggregated. We may also partner with third parties in order to serve advertising based on your usage of this site. In order to opt-out of this tracking you can change your settings on your mobile device, browser or social network.